Today we start the new year off right with a good friend of ours, James Costa from Phuse. If you haven’t heard the previous interview, (first of all you need to listen to it) Phuse is an amazing designer development studio headquartered in Toronto, Canada, where he holds the title of CEO. He is going to share his experience about managing goals and businesses.
Topics discussed :
- Starting the new year, where to put focus on.
- Managing a precise calendar vs keeping constant broad goals.
- Using metrics to manages goals and forming better habit.
- Figuring out what work in your day to day life and follow the rhythm of your clients.
- Divide tasks into pieces and teach yourself on forming good habits.
It’s a new year and with this new year we all evaluate our lives and decide what we can do better. Some people want to get in shape, others want to put an end to those unhealthy vices. This year, we at Launchsolid resolve to evolve our platform. What does this mean for you, our listeners?
We plan to speak to founders in Miami, a new hotbed for amazing entrepreneurship opportunities. We plan on releasing different types of content, including video. We also plan to focus more on Product Management. We aren’t perfect, but we can at least strive to be.
Hello guys, today we have Kyle Brown who runs Clawhammer Supply, a company that sells still kits for brewing and distillation. He has an interesting story to tell us, on how he found out this huge market for people who wanted this products. Building a physical product is usually way harder to do, and Kyle manages to make close to one million dollars a year in revenue.
We talk about :
- Analyzing what your target market wants
- Quickly adapt to your customer base with related products
- Reach your target market by helping and teaching them how your product can help them.
- Be a part of the community related around your customer base and build trust
Hello, today I’m joined by the friendly James Costa from the Phuse, a designer development studio from Toronto, Canada. He owns what probably is my FAVORITE company ever, aside of Gistia of course.
The thing is, James and I share many many similarities concerning our own companies, and I’ve had the chance to learn from him on many occasions.
I’m honored to have him as our guest today!
We talk about :
- working as a freelancer to hiring people for a project
- knowing and managing the financial risk taken by your decisions
- overcoming the stress of getting customers and projects
- choosing who to working with and correctly setting a budget with them
Hello, today I am joined by Jesse Mecham, running YNAB, which stands for « You Need A Budget », a revolutionary budgeting software that may changes your lifestyle and the way you manage your finances. While his company is expecting to hit $5M this year, Jesse kindly shares with us some of his business experiences.
We talk about :
- The reason of managing your budget
- Managing your first sale
- Correctly valuing your product and how much your client think it worths
- Organizing a day to day operation with your team
- Constantly add value to your product