Today we start the new year off right with a good friend of ours, James Costa from Phuse. If you haven’t heard the previous interview, (first of all you need to listen to it) Phuse is an amazing designer development studio headquartered in Toronto, Canada, where he holds the title of CEO. He is going to share his experience about managing goals and businesses.
Topics discussed :
- Starting the new year, where to put focus on.
- Managing a precise calendar vs keeping constant broad goals.
- Using metrics to manages goals and forming better habit.
- Figuring out what work in your day to day life and follow the rhythm of your clients.
- Divide tasks into pieces and teach yourself on forming good habits.
It’s a new year and with this new year we all evaluate our lives and decide what we can do better. Some people want to get in shape, others want to put an end to those unhealthy vices. This year, we at Launchsolid resolve to evolve our platform. What does this mean for you, our listeners?
We plan to speak to founders in Miami, a new hotbed for amazing entrepreneurship opportunities. We plan on releasing different types of content, including video. We also plan to focus more on Product Management. We aren’t perfect, but we can at least strive to be.