Hello everybody, today we have Khuram Malik, strategist at heart. He’s a friend and has helped us already at Launch Solid, and also at Gistia Labs and on other projects to define ideas and how to execute them.
Acting as an independent consultant, he is known as « The Strategist » by Founders and CEOs, and kindly shares his experience with us in this episode.
We talk about :
- Figuring out what is holding you back
- Taking actions and a roadmap to start to growth
- How your business is unique and how you need to adapt solutions to it
- How to automate, control and manage building new relationships in the marketplace
- The importance of managing your ego and your customers ego
- Khuram Malik
- Khuram’s Twitter
- Khuram’s Blog
- The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel
- The Essential Drucker by Peter Drucker
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
Mixergy is a site where experienced mentors deliver helpful advices and secrets to ambitious people who love business, through interviews and courses.
Andrew himself has some business secrets is his willing to share with us today.
We talk about :
- Improving your conversion rate
- How to grow your business and evolve around it
- Learning to value your business correctly and applying a business plan accordingly
- The routines needed in order to achieve your plans
- Assuming your role in your business and getting the confidence to seize opportunities
Today we’re joined by my friend Ryan Evans from Tend, a very smart analytics tool that allows you measure which of your content channels bring more traffic to your site and most importantly why.
Ryan has significant experience building his own products and making them successful, but also has a very interesting story to tell us. One that is deep, impactful and full of hard lessons learned. Enjoy!
We talk about:
- Figure out your own path, accept who you are and learn from your past
- Make the best out of your opportunities
- Get a routine to set your workflow and increase your efficiency
- Control marketing to build trust toward customers
- Understand empathy and what customers want